Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sublime Day

I really cant think of any sublime days in my adulthood but i do have one when i was a child.

     So my mom and dad took us out for a camping trip, and i was about 8 years old; on the last day i was exploring the woods and my entire family left me but obviously i didnt know that so i was still exploring. Well it was the second day that i was alone and out by myself exploring and i was fine, loving the trees, eating huckleberry's that i found, and just having a blast when i saw a wolf cub approach me. i just sat there while he sat 2 ft away from me messing around and he started howling and i thought well thats cute and i got up to explore again, i was also really hungry. That night i was found by the search party that my mom got together and i told them what happend with the cub; they were shocked and suprised about what they heard and they were all glad that i didnt touch the cub. but i really didnt care i was just exploring... those two days were sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment