Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Dream

Ok so im doing this blog early because i know i will forget if i dont quickly write what i dreamt about like five minutes ago. I dont understand it but its a dream that i dont want to forget.
    
         My dream starts with me standing in the forest at night, everything is so beautiful... peaceful... and calm. It's neither warm nor cold and all i see is the waterfall, the sparkling water shimmering and dancing. I then look harder into the forest and i see a woman in a white dress. the weird thing is i see her body but i cant make out her face because it was hidden from the trees and the only light we had was the moon and stars. But even then you couldn't even imagine her with a more beautiful face because of her body, her body was so beautiful. I wanted to walk towards her but i was forced to stay, she then took her hand and held it out to me, i knew she wanted me to go over there but i couldnt. She then stopped and spoke(she had the most beautiful voice) "im not losing you again" as soon as she said that she started walking towards me, i am almost about to see her face but then...... i woke up.

I still cant understand it, this dream was so vivid and unimaginable. All i know is that all day im going to be thinking about her and trying to imagine a face... i bet that the face i imagine wont even come close to the girl in the dream. i bet words cant even describe how beautiful she is. anyway i thought i should put this dream down cause it the first one i had in two weeks. lets hope i dream about it again.

P.S. the girl in my dream didnt have blond hair but this picture best depicts what im trying to aim for cause i couldnt find a girl with a white dress in the woods. who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment